VAMT believes massage is a beneficial practice for every body, in every day life. Below, you will find a list of benefits and common reasons people seek our massage services:
The Benefits Of Massage
- Alleviates low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assists with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and may shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Enhances immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercises and stretches weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Helps athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Increases joint flexibility.
- Lessens depression and anxiety.
- Pumps oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduces post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduces spasms and cramping.
- Relaxes and softens injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Releases endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieves migraine pain. Source: Massagetherapy.Com