We have been slowly re-integrating back into clinic at VAMT and Langford & Karls Chiropractic and wanted to update you all on the happenings. Also, we are so happy to be back, seeing all your faces! It’s definitely a new world and things have changed quite a bit around here. Here are a few things we are doing to keep our employees and patients safe.
VAMT is taking several precautions to keep everyone safe. Here’s an update on a few of our procedures put in place:
- Sanitizing between each patient. We are scheduling time between each treatment to clean and sanitize rooms, focusing on high-touch areas
- Each person entering the building is required to wear a mask. This includes therapists.
- Acupuncture is minimizing face-time by offering phone calls for the check-in process pre needles
- We ask all patients to call the front desk to check in and wait in their car until their therapist is ready to see them
- Staggering appointments to minimize number of people in the clinic at once
- Everyone is asked to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the building
Looking forward to seeing you!
It is important to us that we keep everyone healthy and feeling safe while in our space. Please call us with any questions before your next visit.
See you soon!
Thank you for stopping by this week. We appreciate your interaction and would love to hear from you! Please comment bellow to continue the discussion. If you’d like to schedule an appointment, call us at 651-756-8525 or visit us at villageacupunctureandmassage.com.
Rachel was born and raised in St.Paul, MN, where she currently lives with her husband, Chris and Shih Zhu, Stewie. She graduated from Northwestern Health Sciences in 2017 with her Masters in Chinese Medicine. Rachel found Chinese medicine on a journey to understand and tend to her own anxiety and depression and now has a passion for helping others who experience a similar reality. She enjoys treating a wide variety of conditions and welcomes anyone looking for healing.