Village Acupuncture and Massage
Massage Therapy Services – Minneapolis/St Paul
The Benefits Of Massage
- Alleviates low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assists with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and may shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Enhances immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercises and stretches weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Helps athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Increases joint flexibility.
- Lessens depression and anxiety.
- Pumps oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduces post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduces spasms and cramping.
- Relaxes and softens injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Releases endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieves migraine pain. Source: Massagetherapy.Com
Payment is due at time of service
We require a 24 hour notice for the cancellation of an appointment; if you cancel in under 24 hours you will be charged 50% of the service price.
Village Acupuncture & Massage Therapy offers three levels of punch card programs.
Bronze Level: Buy 3, get your 4th half off
Silver Level: Buy 6, get your 7th free
Gold Level: Buy 10, get your 11th & 12th free
Punch cards are available for hour massages only and are non-transferable.